[AccessD] Two more issues on my Word document automation

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Thu Jun 26 14:41:30 CDT 2008

Mm well it rather depends what's in that query. Is it appending to a table
or something? Does it use anything like =Forms!etc as criteria?

If the answrs are yes and no then try this

Dim qdf as querydef

Set qdf=currentdb.QueryDefs("qryPrintListForContributionTypeOfMember_t")
qdf.Execute
If qdf.recordsAffected=0 then
	MsgBox "No records found"
Else