[AccessD] Feedback Needed Round 4

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 26 21:28:07 CDT 2008

Hi Rocky and Karen,

Your site looks very good now.

Getting rid of that top header was a very good idea.

1. The one major problem is that the font is too large. I have a 1280 x 1024
set of monitors and I just can not imagine what it would look like on a
screen with smaller resolution.

2. On the Projects page the 'gallery of snapshots' is still much too
intense. It would look better if you dial the dark grey tone to little more
than a tint.

3. The 'Consult With Us First' boxes should also be no more than a tint not
a tone. Maybe you can change #CCCCCC to something like #F0F0EF for example
which would bring in a subtle hint of header.

4. One overview thought would be if you could curve the edges... this is
very popular but can be complex to implement using DIV tags and CSS.

The site is looking very good guys. Great work.

Jim