[AccessD] Error 3048 Cannot open any more databases

Darryl Collins Darryl.Collins at coles.com.au
Wed Mar 5 17:07:11 CST 2008

Thanks to everyone for their feedback and input on this. I love this list and how sometimes a really interesting and suprising thread can pop up.  I have learnt more from you folks in the past couple of days that I would in a week in some corporate provided course.

Great stuff!

Regards
Darryl.

This email and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential information and are intended for the named addressee only. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail immediately. Any confidentiality, privilege or copyright is not waived or lost because this e-mail has been sent to you in error. It is your responsibility to check this e-mail and any attachments for viruses.  No warranty is made that this material is free from computer virus or any other defect or error.  Any loss/damage incurred by using this material is not the sender's responsibility.  The sender's entire liability will be limited to resupplying the material.