[AccessD] Creating a Login form & check PW...how?

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Thu Mar 6 09:39:01 CST 2008

Well, for me, I am on a Novell network. But this actually something I'm working on, for a friend of mine...and I'll probably slip it into mine later...and I really don't know what his plans are.

John W. Clark
Computer Programmer
Niagara County
Central Data Processing

>>> "Drew Wutka" <DWUTKA at marlow.com> 3/5/2008 3:54 PM >>>
Just curious, why not use their NT accounts, if you are on a domain,
they have already supplied their username and password.

Drew