[AccessD] Two questions

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Mar 6 10:27:26 CST 2008

Are you using 2007?  In that case, I'm clueless.  In earlier versions
you could create a template form named Normal and the objects on it
would have the properties used as defaults for new forms.
Alternatively, you could take an existing form and make it the template
by entering it in the Forms/Reports tab of the Options dialog.  You can
also set control defaults from the menu by selecting the control and
then selecting Set Control Defaults from the Format menu.

Charlotte Foust