[AccessD] Code Help Please

O'Connor, Patricia (OTDA) Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
Thu Mar 6 12:49:30 CST 2008

I link to databases other than access.
Years ago I had problems and by making the names slightly different
	1) allowed better problem solving
	2) circular references did not popup
	3) if the database names changed it made updates a bit easier
		 not all the code needed changing

My opinion after 15+ years

* Patricia O'Connor
* Associate Computer Programmer Analyst
* OTDA - BDMA
* (W) mailto:Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
* (w) mailto:aa1160 at nysemail.state.ny.us

This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system.