[AccessD] using ADO to populatecombos-wasRE:Error3048Cannotopenany more databases

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Mar 7 01:43:09 CST 2008

Hi Drew

Then it is about time you get your hands on .Net with DataSets and DataTables and DataTableAdapters!

Look up the recent threads with links from Shamil.

/gustav

>>> DWUTKA at marlow.com 06-03-2008 22:18 >>>

..  With most of my systems, I build classes built around data functionality.  Because of that, if I had a combo that would list the 50 states, it wouldn't display off of a recordset (directly), it would display off of a Class and collection class (state and states), so it's faster to put a single callback function behind that form, for that class. ..