[AccessD] [dba-Tech] Good article

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 06:53:39 CST 2008

My problem is finding publications that pay responsibly. If you're writing
for recognition or additional income, you can wait six months for a check. I
write for a living, I can't afford it. Then, there are the guys who never
pay because they go out of business owing me money.

But, here's what I can do -- if any of you know of  a good publication and
you have what you believe, is a good topic for them, let me know and I'll
contact them the professional way, and see what I can do for you. I can help
you write it or not, as you like. Those of you that have worked with me know
the routine and might not need me to help you write anything -- sometimes
you just need a foot in the door. My foot's no better than yours, I just
know which foot to use. :)

Be prepared to be disappointed. They don't pay well. I do Okay because of
the sheer volume I generate.

It's not the best game in town anymore. :(

Susan H.