[AccessD] Ziff-Davis goes bust (was: Good article)

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 09:24:49 CDT 2008

> No I didn't know that. That said, I have never known much about US
> publishers and their ownerships ...

========Neither do we! ;) Seriously. When I joined Cobb, Ziff-Davis
something or other owned the company. ZD split and there was a ZD something
and a Ziff-Davis something -- no clue and I don't remember which one Cobb
belong to -- I can't remember the chain or the names. A company like Cobb
gets sold and sold and sold and sold until they kill it -- Cobb is now
EliJournals.com but they still produce the same print journals.

Susan H.