[AccessD] Creating a Login form & check PW...how?

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Mar 10 13:49:11 CDT 2008

I have a library written that is the stuff outlined below.  If you would
like to be a beta tester of the LWS just send me an email and I will include
you in the list and send you what I have.  I am applying this LWS library to
a client system this week so I am actually using what I just built.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting