[AccessD] Faxing reports from Access

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Mar 11 03:56:27 CDT 2008

Hi David

You will have to "print" the attachments as individual documents to the fax (printer) driver.
Somehow you need to tell the fax driver when faxing the main document that more pages will follow.

/gustav

>>> newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz 11-03-2008 09:31:29 >>>
Ok, I have made some progress.  We have WinFax Pro set up on the
server and it is linked to another computer on the network with a
modem.  I have code from Helen Feddema of Woody's Access Watch but it
doesn't include attachments.

Does anyone know of where I can get code to add attachments to the
fax?  Also, whether pdf files can be used as attachments or whether
they need to be saved in a Winfax format before they can be added to a fax.

David