[AccessD] Record Count for all tables

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Tue Mar 11 13:02:22 CDT 2008

Once in a while I get a compile error that shouldn't error out.  Usually,
there is something wrong with one of the parameters or methods somewhere
else in the code, but the compiler isn't selecting what actually needs to be
changed.

Try commenting sections of code and then compiling to eventually find what
the issue actually is.

Dan