[AccessD] VBA and SQL for Access & some OT

Tesiny, Ed EdTesiny at oasas.state.ny.us
Thu Mar 13 09:50:20 CDT 2008

Thanks Gustav, this looks interesting...
BTW Should I buy some Danish Kroner prior to arriving in Denmark, I hate
getting to a city and then trying to hunt down a bank or ATM machine.
Also, are credit cards generally accepted, if so, any accepted more than
others.  Sorry for the OT question.
Ed

Ed Tesiny
EdTesiny at oasas.state.ny.us