[AccessD] Access 2007 to Acc 2003 or XP?

Lawrence Mrazek lmrazek at lcm-res.com
Mon Mar 17 12:43:28 CDT 2008

Hi Folks:

Just learned that a new client uses Acc2007 for their web application, which
doesn't work so well (which is why I'm going to develop a SQL frontend for
them).

Since I'm still waiting for my Action Pack subscription, I'm wondering if
there is another method of opening/exporting an Access 2007 file to Access
2003 or Access XP?

I just need to take a look at the existing db design, simply to be able to
explain to the client why we might be doing things a bit differently.

Thanks in advance.

Larry Mrazek
LCM Research, Inc.
www.lcm-res.com