[AccessD] OT:Batch File Syntax

Darren D darren at activebilling.com.au
Tue Mar 18 20:18:22 CDT 2008

Brilliant

Old timers Rule Arthur :-) - We all know the Old Bull/Young bull Story
Back to the Batch file Syntax
Would this be a valid syntax construct? - I should test for both conditions -
yes?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IF NOT EXIST c:\autoexec.bat go to FileNotExist
IF EXIST c:\autoexec.bat go to FileExist
--OR Should I just continue with the batch file here rather than test for EXIST

FileExist:
Merge File Syntax here

FileNotExist:
Copy file syntax here