[AccessD] Look & Feel wizard?

rosalyn.clarke at barclays.com rosalyn.clarke at barclays.com
Thu Mar 20 07:50:40 CDT 2008

Hi Andy

I hadn't thought of that. I was just going to sweep through and then allow
the user to finish off the forms by hand, or roll back the changes if the
result was disastrous. I suppose the thing to do would be to combine it with
the auto-resize functionality that's out there. It's not something I've done
before but I know it's possible to rescale fonts and controls according to
resolution, maintaining relative positions etc., so it ought to be possible
to do it the other way around... I hope... It would be a way of adding
something to Helen's work :)

Roz