[AccessD] OT:Backup and Restore Complete PCs

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 11:22:56 CDT 2008

Oh right, I think I see now.

1. install VMWare on the remote backup PC.
2. install VMWare on the working PCs.
3. Do a backup of each working PC onto the remote backup PC.  Repeat this
periodically.
4. Run all working PCs using the VMWare software every day as if it was the
normal (direct) system.
5. If a new PC is obtained, install VMWare on it and the recover from the
remote backup PC.
6. Continue at step 4.

Have I understood that ok?

Max