[AccessD] Button Images

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 06:10:26 CDT 2008

My current app is close to complete and I'm now writing its user guide. I
have a group of buttons on various forms, all using the images available
within Access (navigation buttons, print preview, etc.). I'm wondering where
these images live and how I can use them in my Word document. I just tried
copy/past and not surprisingly, that didn't work. Does anyone know a good
way to do this? I already have a decent screen-capture program, but since
the images already exist somewhere, I'd prefer simply to grab them and paste
them in. Anyone know where these images are?

TIA,
Arthur