[AccessD] Cancel Produces Error

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Tue Mar 25 07:51:01 CDT 2008

Yes Rocky I'm serious.  Like I said - eventually, in a bound form.

Once in a while, DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdDeleteRecord would not work and I
wasn't able to find out why.

Saving the records?  Of course.

Remove/replace the recordset?  What would your form be looking at once you
delete the record - a bunch of fields with Name# in them?  Also, you
probably want to display a blank record or perhaps move to a specific
record.

Turn echo off/on?  Your users may worry about all that screen flashing.

I'm recommending this because you'll get predictable results!

Dan