[AccessD] Search MDBs for specific table name

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 25 15:59:15 CDT 2008

Thanks for All of the feedback.  Jack was nice enough to send a little code...and then I added some I had from other projects.  So far here is what I have.

1.  Select your folder/directory
2.  Puch the button...(just humor)
Anyway...it collects the following: DB Name, DB location ,DB size ,DB Created Date, DB LastUpdate, and all objects in DB.

Just about meets my needs, but I was wondering as an Info gathering tool...can anyone think of any other attribute that might be handy to add in?

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte