[AccessD] Search MDBs for specific table name

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 26 10:18:53 CDT 2008

Jack, or anyone...

This is a piece of the code you sent...works like a charm...but I can only run it once...then have to close the db...and I'm not sure why.  I have isloated a few lines where I believe the problem is.  I don't get any errors...it just gets stuck in a continuous loop.  I have marked the lines below---I have stepped through...and the second time running...these lines step through....but the value = 'Nothing' and the rz.EOF shows

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte

Do While Not rs.EOF
    Debug.Print Now & " - Processing  " & rs!fullMDBCoord
    strDBPath = rs!fullMDBCoord
---Set OtherDB = OpenDatabase(strDBPath)---
---Set rz = OtherDB.OpenRecordset(qsql)---
   With DBObjList
    Do While Not rz.EOF