[AccessD] Automating Acrobat

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Thu Mar 27 17:08:48 CDT 2008

Rocky

...depends on exactly what you need to do ...I've never found a way to
manipulate a pdf the way you can a word doc ...my approach has been to
create a report in Access and then use Leban's code to output it as a pdf
...other than not being able to edit an existing pdf, I've not found any
functionality that I can't duplicate taking this approach and the user
rarely knows or cares how the pdf was produced.

William