[AccessD] Automating Acrobat

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Thu Mar 27 20:31:23 CDT 2008

...yes, as long as existing pdfs don't require editing ...you have to look
at what he wants as his end product rather than the way he poses the
question ...if what he wants is to fill out a blank pdf form, you can do
that pretty easily ...you just build a form/report that precisely duplicates
the pdf and users can fill it out in Access and then print or save as a pdf
...the Lebans code does an excellent job of replicating the report in pdf
format. ...dl the Lebans code and try it out ...he has samples and you don't
require any additional software ...takes a few minutes and then you'll know
if it'll do what you need.

William