[AccessD] VBE Experience anyone?

Jack and Pat drawbridgej at sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 28 13:21:47 CDT 2008

Mark,

I have a routine that will do multiple databases. It doesn't use the VBE
stuff that you're using. I have some code I got from the internet and it
puts a bunch of modules into a table. The results can be queried.

Here's some of the intro comments on the routine I use to Call the
ModuleLister.
Haven't used it for a while, but I have it.

Jack

'---------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------
' Procedure : jModuleLister
' DateTime  : 2006-09-25 14:17
' Author    : drawbrij
' Purpose   :  This is the main procedure that does the calling
'              to process the modules/forms/reports in other mdbs.
'
' You can list a number of databases and get all module info for review.
'---------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------
'
Sub jModuleLister()

Call EnumerateModules("d:\NAICS2007_FE.mdb", "", True)
'
'********************************************************************
'If doing multiple mdbs use this template for second, third etc.    *
'Call EnumerateModules("Put full database names here","",False)     *
'********************************************************************

'Call EnumerateModules("C:\Jack\DATA\CCCDOCN\CCC_StandardExtractV0.mdb", "",
False)

'Jack Test stuff
'Work
'Call EnumerateModules("C:\backup\RawLoaderStandardTemplate_v2 1,
09-25-2007.mdb", "", True)
'Call EnumerateModules("C:\Jack\DATA\CCCDOCN\CCC_StandardExtractV0.mdb", "",
False)
'Call EnumerateModules("C:\WINNT\System32\LoaderLibrary.mda", "", False)
'Call EnumerateModules("C:\WINNT\System32\jGOLD01_A2K.mda", "", False)
'
'Call EnumerateModules("C:\WINNT\System32\LoaderLibrary.mda", "", False)
'Call EnumerateModules("C:\WINNT\System32\jGOLD01_A2K.mda", "", False)
'Call EnumerateModules("E:\A2K\Backups\RawLoaderStandardTemplate_v2.mdb 5,
04-13-2005.mdb", "", True)
MsgBox "Finished  Extracting Module Info" & vbCrLf & _
       " Query  tblModules for Details"
End Sub