[AccessD] VM for different versions of Access

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Sat Mar 29 12:42:45 CDT 2008

John,

What a great friend you are!  I was raised in a family where perfection
was touted as the standard.  As an adult I've learned to recognize the
absurdity of that, but some of the emotional garbage lingers, lurking in
the back alleys and shadows, waiting to jump out at me when I run into
something I don't know.

Around here, I'm expected to be the expert - the "alpha geek" of all
things computer.  Well, you and I both know no one can know everything
about computer "stuff."  For a few years I kept current on the office
productivity suites of Microsoft, WordPerfect-Novel-Corel, and Lotus -
sheeeeeeesh!!!!  I was always chasing my tail during that era!

Now, I realize I will know some things and not some others - so I turn
to this group.  Someone in this group always knows what I need to
learn.  Others have said it well, but I add my statement of profound
gratitude to the members of this list, people from everywhere at every
level of technical expertise, and in just about everything.  What a
blessing this team has been to me - and continues to be!

I read the same information you did, back in the 70s.  It's just amazing!

You definitely made my day,
Tina