[AccessD] VM for different versions of Access

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sun Mar 30 07:55:35 CDT 2008

Another issue is that the max size of the virtual drives that you can assign
to Microsoft's VM is 128 Gigs.  Not a restriction for many but it is for me.
VMWare also emulates IDE and SCSI drives and for VMWare, the SCSI drives are
noticeably faster.

In general though, it is six of one, half dozen of the other.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting