[AccessD] Docmd.SendObject

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Thu May 1 07:40:24 CDT 2008

Thanks Max,

But ...No.  I think It has something to do with the checking for the FTP and not finding one(or some code in between).  If it does not find a file...it never gets to the email part...so I'm not sure where it would impact.

Currently If I run just the email part...runs fine...over and over again...but if I let it step through the FTP and other stuff...it will run if it finds a file...if no file...I can not even run just the email part.  It steps through as if everything is OK...just no email.  There is error handling, but NO error?

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte