[AccessD] A2K: Query with Criteria returns one blank record

Reuben Cummings reuben at gfconsultants.com
Fri May 2 13:49:24 CDT 2008

I have a query that has three criteria.  I am trying to find a record that
matches the address and city but not within the same distribution...
Street = 'X' and City = 'Y' and ReportDate <> 80301

I know nothing matches this criteria.  The recordset returns one blank
record.  There's problem...I cannot check for EOF because there is one
record.  I also cannot check for a null value because I keep getting a
message about ...
Error 3021
eof must be true or the record has been deleted.  Requested operation
requires a current record.

Any suggestions?

Reuben Cummings
GFC, LLC