[AccessD] Multiple Frontend Users

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue May 20 07:05:55 CDT 2008

There is no arguing with the Network Nazis, they own the network and
what they say goes.  Never mind that it may cause YOU problems.

What you need to at least tell them in a place like that is that the FE
is transferred to their PC daily.  It is backed up on the network store,
the local hard drive just makes it faster because there is not so much
NETWORK TRAFFIC.  Reducing network traffic MIGHT get their attention.

Unfortunately there may be cases where they have just locked the local
store down and there is nothing you can do about it.  However... each
user may then get their own NETWORK STORE and you could then transfer a
copy to their individual network store location and run it from there?

Just things to think about.