[AccessD] OT: Hey! You guys! Dave won!

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Tue May 20 08:50:25 CDT 2008

John,

We sure do!

[Product name - Manufacturer]
iGrid.NET - 10Tec ($199)
Spices.VSIP.Obfuscator - 9rays ($892.95)
Dundas Chart for .NET Pro - Dundas ($699)
The latest VB books from Apress - Work Outsource ($202.96)
.Net Dashboard Suite - Perpetuumsoft ($950)
Nevron User Interface for .NET (Professional edition) - Nevron Software ($369)
Shell MegaPack 2008 - LogicNP Software ($299)
SmartOutline 2010 - SmartOutline ($139)

CodeProject.com says it's worth about $3700 retail!!

Steve Erbach
Neenah, WI
http://www.TheTownCrank.com