[AccessD] Treeview

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Tue May 20 12:45:32 CDT 2008

Mark

...when I was first getting into treeviews I found lots of resources ...most
of them confusing as hell or not what I needed ...but the one I found that
helped me the most was a sample treeview switchboard our own Bryan
Carbonnell put together from a thread on this list ...in fact, that code is
still the heart of the switchboard system I use for all my apps to this day
...the link I had to his site is bad now but you might ask him directly if
its till available ...Arthur also has some treeview examples that are well
worth looking at ...they were on dba at one time and might still be there.

William