[AccessD] Who is locking the record?

Jennifer Gross jengross at gte.net
Tue May 20 18:07:07 CDT 2008

Hi Steven,

LDBView and UserRoster give me who is logged in, but not who is locking a
particular record.  So far, parsing the error description for 3260 seems to
be the only viable option.  This error does not seem to be raised with two
sessions on the same machine or on a Windows peer to peer network.  With
Windows Server record locking is raising error 3260, as long as the record
is not locked by the same session.  At least with my basic testing it seems
that is what is going on.

Jennifer