[AccessD] Method or Data Member Not Found

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Tue May 20 18:59:26 CDT 2008

The mystery deepens:

This statement goes through:

        MsgBox rstMatterAction!MatterActionID

And two statements later this fails:

        Set rstMatterActionPersons = db.OpenRecordset("SELECT
MatterActionID, PersonID, " _
            & "Hours, SortOrder FROM MatterActionPersons WHERE
MatterActionID = " _
            & rstMatterAction!MatterActionID & " AND " _
            & "(PersonID = " & lngOldAttyMatter & " OR PersonID = " &
Me.AttyMatter.Column(0) & ")")

With !MatterActionID highlighted and saying method or data member not found.
Same datafield in the recordset rstMatterAction.

Does anybody see something I'm overlooking? As I say this OpenRecordset was
copied from another module where it is working.

MTIA

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334