[AccessD] Dual Monitors and reports

Tony Septav iggy at nanaimo.ark.com
Thu May 22 11:10:34 CDT 2008

Hey All
I have an application that is running on 20 to 30 machines, with no
problems, except for one user who has dual montiors. First I have a
little popup form that is displayed in the left hand top corner of the
preview a report. <Exit Preview>, number of pages and <Print Report>. On
his system the pop-up appears in the upper left hand corner of the left
monitor and the report appears in the right monitor. Second I have, I
think it came from Dev's site, sRemoveCaption. It just started, but it
crashes out the app when he now tries to preview the reports. I think he
has been goofing around with his settings, as they say "a little
knowledge is dangerous". If we run the app on one monitor everything is
fine.
I guess what I am asking from those of you that have dual monitors, is
recommending something like UltraMon going to allow him to solve his
problems, I haven't a clue, I only work on single monitors?

Thanks