[AccessD] DotNetNuke

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Sun May 25 05:51:52 CDT 2008

Hi John,

What Windows OS do you use?
What version of IIS do you have?
Do you have .NET Framework installed?
If yes, what .NET Framework version do you have installed?

Did you try (e.g.): My Computer (right-click) -> Manage -> (get Computer
Management) from opened -> Expand "Internet Information Services (IIS)
Manager" node -> Expand "Web Sites" node -> right-click "Default WebSite" ->
Properties -> Click [ASP.NET] tab (You do not have it?) -> select
"2.0.50727" in 'ASP.NET version' combo.

?

--
Shamil