[AccessD] DotNetNuke

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Sun May 25 06:04:52 CDT 2008

John,

One other thing: there might be an issue with the install sequence of
ASP.NET 2.0 and IIS.  If IIS was installed AFTER ASP.NET, then you may
need to register ASP.NET 2.0 with IIS.  You can do that from the
command prompt:

cd %systemroot%\microsoft.net\framework\v2.0.50727
aspnet_regiis -i

The -i option (there are a couple dozen options) does the following,
according to the command line help:

"Install this version of ASP.NET and update scriptmaps at  the IIS
metabase root and for all scriptmaps below the  root. Existing
scriptmaps of lower version are upgraded to  this version."

Steve Erbach
Neenah, WI