[AccessD] DotNetNuke

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sun May 25 06:41:55 CDT 2008

They have not volunteered to do so.  What they told me is
that I have to go from 2X to 3.0 to 3.8 to 4.x.  They also
said they suggest that I just build it over from scratch,
which I will probably do.  My web presence isn't
particularly sophisticated or difficult 8-0.

I am looking at the virtual directory from IIS and there is
a dialog with a bunch of tabs, but ASP.Net is not one of
them.  Unfortunately web stuff and IIS is not my strong suit.

Now... I use workgroups and I am very hesitant to not use
simple file sharing since that may turn off my file sharing
around my network.  This is just me here, but I have about 7
computers on my network and I need to be able to see shares
around the system.