[AccessD] VBA Unbound data entry / update form

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue May 27 20:20:57 CDT 2008

 > It's beginning to sound like nobody really does it.

LOL.  It does sound that way doesn't it.

Access' bound forms are magical, and most developers who
grew up in Access use them.  OTOH, old hard core programmers
from the bygone era didn't have magic solutions and grew up
hard coding solutions.

Back in the good old days of the great bound / unbound
debate, the secret society of the UHU made all kinds of
claims about how unbound was better because.... So I just
assumed that now, when I actually needed to do it I could
call on some of them to show some code...

It is remotely possible that the UHU are all still sleeping
off their memorial day celebrations.  ;-)