[AccessD] VBA Unbound data entry / update form

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed May 28 00:36:56 CDT 2008

LOL.  Tell that to the client.  They tell us what to do, not
the opposite.  I recommend, they say "we want it this way",
I say "ok".

There is a lot of "bad design" out there, and in the end we
(or I) do what the client wants.  BTW they hire me to work
for them.  Each of the principals make several times my
annual wage, and their business is booming.

Do you need their phone number to tell them all about their
"bad design"?    8-)