[AccessD] VBA Unbound data entry / update form

Darryl Collins Darryl.Collins at coles.com.au
Wed May 28 00:44:54 CDT 2008

Whilst on Mexicans....

Where I live in Australia (Melbourne - Deep South East Oz) we are called "Mexicans" by the folks who live up in NorthEast Australia (Queensland types mostly) as we are "South of the Border". heh.

I cannot say what folks from down south call the northerns - let just say they have a reputation of being madder than cut snakes - a few cents short of a dollar etc... a bit redneck even hehehe.

This whole bound unbound thread has been an entertaining one today, although I am informed not quite as, ummm, 'entertaining' as the last time you folks discussed this topic.

cheers
Darryl.

This email and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential information and are intended for the named addressee only. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail immediately. Any confidentiality, privilege or copyright is not waived or lost because this e-mail has been sent to you in error. It is your responsibility to check this e-mail and any attachments for viruses.  No warranty is made that this material is free from computer virus or any other defect or error.  Any loss/damage incurred by using this material is not the sender's responsibility.  The sender's entire liability will be limited to resupplying the material.