[AccessD] 2007 disables app because of

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Wed May 28 05:16:20 CDT 2008

Rocky,

I would say that that's the case.  I thank that it really has to be a
conscious user choice to decrease the level of security for macros.
Having applications willy-nilly disabling it...well, it isn't the same
as turning off action query warnings, is it?

It just seems that it would look chancy to the user to disable a
built-in security feature just to run your application.  Would take
some soothing verbiage to reduce anxiety.

Steve Erbach