[AccessD] VBA Unbound data entry / update form

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed May 28 15:34:47 CDT 2008

LOL, in fact I would have the same problem if the table was
properly normalized.  The real issue is too many people
using a bound form form in an MDB database BE to edit Memo
fields which cause page lock issues.

My problem is simply that in this kind of situation, an
unbound solution is likely superior, and I have no
experience implementing that!

I think Max's lock field concept is probably as good an
answer as any, and maybe the best answer in this specific
instance.

I am leaving the floor open for other ideas, now that the
real issue is under discussion.