[AccessD] A better picture?

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Thu May 29 02:30:06 CDT 2008

http://www.lebans.com/loadsavejpeg.htm
...he uses the intel jpeg library to allow Access to use much larger jpegs
in the image control ...should in turn give you a much cleaner pdf graphic
output ...he also has a report converter to word that manages large embedded
graphics ...I use it regularly with clients rather than snapshot.

William
"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride
it, but in the end; there it is."