[AccessD] VBA Unbound data entry / update form

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Thu May 29 13:12:29 CDT 2008

...any of the old hands here know just how downright stubborn you can be
when you want to ...don't have to accuse you, its just a fact of life :)

...as for your being an ass, I've not noticed any large hairy ears or tail
in your photos ...have you been hiding something from us?

William
"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride
it, but in the end; there it is."