[AccessD] A better picture? Runtime

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Thu May 29 15:02:44 CDT 2008

...you need Visual Studio Tools for Office 2003
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/office/aa905533.aspx

...be forewarned that not everything works in runtime that works in the full
install.

William
“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride
it, but in the end; there it is.”