[AccessD] Redesign the problem to fit the solution

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu May 29 15:38:20 CDT 2008

Of course I understand that.  My point is simply that for my
purposes, it leaves out all the good stuff.  Yes, it reads
and writes data to controls on the form but that is the easy
part and I am quite capable of that stuff.  It is quite easy
to transfer data from a field of a recordset to a control
and back.

You have of course implemented a "field / control matching"
method which I read with interest, though I no longer use
tags if I can avoid it.

What it doesn't do is handle a multi-user environment.

I quite like the demo and the whole "write to file" thing.
Talk about your "temporary table anywhere"!