[AccessD] Cannot open any more databases

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri May 30 07:03:57 CDT 2008

I am working on it now.  I am adding a tester class to
instantiate clsRsts for multiple tables.  One thing I now
need to test as well is whether the memo field edits can
indeed lock records in other tables.

I will be creating and seeding two tables with data,
alternating writing records to the two tables to maximize
the probability that memos from the two tables are placed
into the same page (assuming that does indeed happen).

Once I have N records in each table, I will then edit as
many records as possible in one table and then iterate
through BOTH tables to test for locked records, and record
the results in a tblTestResults.

I should have results in a couple of hours.