[AccessD] OT: Selecting records instead of moving cursor

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at Marlow.com
Fri May 30 11:19:57 CDT 2008

Isn't there a key behavior proprety on Access forms?

Drew

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2008 10:48 AM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: [AccessD] OT: Selecting records instead of moving cursor

I am getting the problem where when I try to use my down
arrow key to move down through the recordset it SELECTS the
data (makes it black) instead of moving the cursor.

I remember this has happened to me a couple of times before
but can never remember the solution.  I thought it was one
of the "lock keys" was selected (num lock etc) but I have
tried to toggle those and it is not fixing the issue.

Does anyone know the solution?