[AccessD] Redesign the problem to fit the solution

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri May 30 12:28:28 CDT 2008

Jim,

Well, I am at a standstill because I do not know how to
programmatically test the locking issue.  Through the
interface the record is locked, but I can still edit it with
a recordset.  I was going to use the recordset to test for,
find and log the locks but the recordset doesn't see the locks.

I am going to try using an ADO recordset to test the locks
and see if that can see them.