[AccessD] Momentary Adieu

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Fri May 30 15:07:30 CDT 2008

Hi Arthur,

Good Luck there on Bermuda! Keep in touch with us...

If you'll get known there are vacant positions there for contractual MS
Access/MS Office/MS SQL/.NET/ASP.NET etc. developers then I think I'd not
mind to come there to try :)

Not kidding, looking for projects these days and in this country advanced
developers/analysts are in demand currently but the rates are not good
enough to keep my family living on good level...

I must say I'm also starting to think that it's time to move somewhere
working and living in more warn places than St.Petersburg, Russia, at least
for the most cold seasons of the year: I thought Canary Islands would be
good for that or Seyshells (http://home.hccnet.nl/g.jacobs/) :)

But Bermuda should be good also: I like to play tennis and go swimming in my
spare time - Bermuda should be a paradise place for such activities...

I wish you safe and smooth (is that correct English?) transition to Bermuda,
and quick adaptation there, and to get back in touch with all of us here
ASAP...

Thank you.

--
Shamil